AMZ metrics (Advanced Multi Zone Zero) can be the best Sellics alternative because of their powerful abilities to help you track various factors such as shipping information, product prices, pricing promotions, and even assist you in your online marketing strategies. But the fact is, these metrics can be used to your advantage only if you use them to their full potential. In this article, we will discuss the two aspects that separate AMZ from other Sellics alternatives.
Here, we will show you both sides of the coin and compare AMZ vs Sellics, so that you can have a clear picture of how these metrics work. So, let’s begin with AMZ metrics vs Sellics and discover what the real difference is between these two things.
– Product Trade Data – A core feature of both AMZ and Sellics, the trade data feature is the most essential part of both these systems. It provides the best way to track the performance of your website by tracking different elements including the sale activities, the product categories, and the customer’s interests, amongst others. If you wish to get the best results, the best way to use the data gathered from the AMZ metrics vs Sellics comparison is by using this to measure your sales results.
– Product Categories – This is an important factor in the AMZ metrics vs Sellics comparison because it allows you to identify which products are most effective in terms of sales conversion. To put it simply, it gives you the important information that will allow you to make better choices for selecting the products you want to promote.
– Product Pricing – Price is another very important feature that plays a vital role in the AMZ Metrics vs Sellics comparison. This helps you in controlling the profit margin of your products in terms of reaching your customer with the best price offer.
– Product Purchase Behavior – Some people may see this as irrelevant since product purchases will happen automatically anyway. However, this feature helps you determine the most suitable product offering for each of your customers, thus allowing you to decide on the best selling product.
– Product Availability – The availability of a product in a store or online channel determines its profitability. The AMZ Metrics vs Sellics comparison will help you determine the best products to promote.
– Product Return – A primary aspect that makes AMZ different from SaleHoo is that they offer a three-step incentive program that uses a random number generator to provide customers with discounts on their purchases. With this, you can set a fixed return rate for each product.
– Product Test – AMZ offers clients access to a testing platform where they can run their own tests and monitor their profits. This is what makes AMZ different from SaleHoo and what makes AMZ Metrics vs Sellics Comparison even more interesting.
– Sales Funnel – The Sales Funnel is another distinguishing feature of AMZ and Sellics that makes AMZ competitive with SaleHoo. AMZ Metrics vs Sellics Comparison will give you more information about your traffic, and how they are converting.
– Commitment – AMZ offers all clients the opportunity to become a member. In the AMZ Metrics vs Sellics Comparison, it is quite clear that this is the difference between AMZ and SaleHoo.
While AMZ does provide many of the features that SaleHoo offers, it is obvious that AMZ has a higher commitment level to its clients. With this said, SaleHoo offers fewer levels than AMZ, yet still gives the same benefits of having a highly effective sales system that tracks and analyzes your sales statistics in an easy way.